Monday, March 2, 2020

Try to be Content

Can you you believe it's March already? Yet I still haven't got any salary, cheers to bureaucracy. But frankly, I'm not surpsrised. The previous almost same process took around 6 month to finished, so I kinda estimate it will be the same. Eventhogh I still hope it will be faster this time since it affects my other affairs. 
Na start going to daycare again today, after a week of staying at home. She was still crying when I left. I really hope it gets easier for her. I want to be sure that I made the right call by putting her in daycare.

The traffic was quite something this morning. I know it's Monday, but it still feels extra to me. Maybe we left home too late, or maybe it's the rain. The trip from home to Na's daycare went slowly with constantly crowded road. And the road in front of Na's daycare was the most crowded I've ever experienced. Thankfully we both arrived safely. Even D took the shuttle bus today. There's too many obstruction on the railway lately. 

Despite all of that, the fact that we get it relatively easy hit me this morning. A colleague  of mine has to left his family every Monday at even before 3 a.m., another colleague even live apart from his family for a while. I know I'm not supposed to look down just to be grateful, but sometimes it's so easy to feel miserable so that we forget all the good things we have. 

I will try to hold on to the thought that we are lucky. I will try to remind myself that it's okay to be a bit late for work, it's okay to have different job as I used to have, it's okay to work with new team.


No comments:

Post a Comment