Friday, January 17, 2020

Make Up Routine

Good morning! I skipped writing for 2 days and the reason is I'm too exhausted to write. I've been doing my delayed work and boy it takes time. It still hasn't finished yet. So I'm gonna do update real quick in this morning before I'm back to that exhausting and energy draining task. 
Last time I wrote, I said that I will talk about make up. There's not much about itu actually. After years of trying a lot of make up, I think I'm starting to get what works for me. I still stick to cushion for the base since it much more practical than cream form. I don't have to use brush or sponge. But I'm using different brand now, which is from Some By Mi. It's cheaper than YSL or Sulwashoo, but I feel it has better coverage than them. So.. yay. This brand is really something, don't you think?

Then, I'm still not going back to eyebrow gel because I'm too lazy, I guess. It is satisfying though to get the result using eyebrow gel. For now, I'm using Rimmel wonderful brow (?) I don't exactly remember the name, but it is some kind of brow mascara. So you just open the case, took the wand, and apply it to your brow. Easy peasy. Offcourse the result is not as neat and groomed like brow gel, but i looks more natural. And for me, that's good enough. Another plus point is, it is waterproof. And It doesn't smudge easily. I bought this product in Melbourne and brought a lot for stock. I haven't checked it yet, but I suppose it's also easy to find in online store here? Rimmel is pretty familiar brand in online shop here.

I also use Rimmel matte powder. This one I'm sure is available here because I've seen in my social media feed quite often. I always wanted to tried it but never really get my hand around it. So when there's huge discount at Chemist Warehouse, I finally buy it. And I like it. It doesn't make my skin break out, and it cover my face nicely. My skin stays matte for about 4-5 hours and a little goes along the way so it doesn't make my skin cakey. Other product I use from Rimmel is lipstick (which I also bought on discount). I like the long wearing one, it has satin finish and to me it feels a lot like MAC lipstick, only a bit more creamy. It stays long enough at my lips. Even when it rubbed of, it leaves pretty stain. I'm still using my old MAC and YSL lipstick too. But I don't think I'll repurchase it soon.

Now the blush on. I have two that I used frequently, one from MAC and one from The Balm. The Balm is more pigmented so you need to be extra careful to not overdone it. The newest addition to my make up is primer, maily because of my large pore. I use the one from Rimmel too. It work well enough, but I think it can be better. So I'm gonna try primer from other brand when this one run out. That is all my make up routine. I haven't use any eye make up yet. Mainly because I don't have time, he he. And I'm using glasses. So I think it won't really make any difference if I'm using any eye make up.

Okay now I have to get back to work. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment