Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Some By Mi

Yeay, I finally got my new work laptop. It's not practically new (the screen is cracked, and it's a bit slow), but it's new to me. It's smaller than my old work laptop so I guess it will be easier to brought around. Eventhough I'm moved to another team, I still sit at my old team room because there's only a few people here and the room is vast. You can literally has a row for yourself. This is not a problem for now, and I hope it won't be for next time.


So, what do I want to write now? Let's start with an easy topic: skincare. He he he. Don't you just love when you found a relatively cheap skincare that works on your skin? I found it in Some By Mi brand. I found this brand when I'm looking for something else in Tokopedia at the end of 2018. It's a lot cheaper than SKII, Sulwashoo, and L'Occitane, so I decide to try the tonner and serum. And boy o boy, it worked! My ever presence skin proble is acne. It only in recent years did I realize that I have combination skin, I always thought my skin is oily. By just using toner and serum, my skin condition is improved. My acne is calmed and eventually healed. 

Then I moved to Melbourne. It turned out getting Some By Mi was not easy there. I purchased it once on ebay (or amazon?) but decided to not repurchased it because the price is more expensive. So I tried other brands. The first brand I tried was Sukin, since it is pretty popular in both Indonesia and Australia. I tried some of its product like face oil, moisturizer, toner, face wash, and face mask. After a while, I didn't feel any improvement in my skin. So I searched for other brand. I still use Sukin facemask though, because it is good. 

The next brand I tried was Neutrogena. I bought in when there's huge discount at Chemist Warehouse. I choose the rapid wrinkle range because I feel old, ha ha ha. It worked pretty well even though it hurts on the first few days because of it's potent content. So I stick to it till I back in Indonesia at the end of 2019. 

Now I'm using Some By Me toner, Some By Me snail truecica serum, and Some By Me AH-BHA cream. My morning and night routine is just the same. And by far, my skin is happy.  I also found a new product: Thayers Witch Hazel which I used at evening. It calmed my skin and my acne is gone. There's still problem left though: my large pore. There isn't much I can do about it. I read it somewhere that large pore is very hard to be corrected by skincare. So I just have to make sure that I clean my face properly so it doesn't get clogged. I buy Foreo Luna to help me achieved that.  

Maybe I'll talk about make up in the next post. My data is done copied and downloaded, I'm going back to work. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment