Thursday, January 9, 2020

Greeting

Hello world. So, it turns out I've been leaving this blog for quite some time. What has happened? A lot and nothing, maybe. The one big event happened in 2019 was actually my husband's, not mine. He got a chance to study abroad, which he took starting in 2018. Then our daughter and me follow him abroad starting from last year. We lived together in Melbourne for almost a year. And that's the main event for last year.

There's so much I want to share but it seems there's small chance to do it in an organized manner, considering I've been working again since this year. Bear with for every rumbling I will most likely do. I'm writing in english to practice my writing skill since that particular skill is the one with the lowest score in my IELTS trial some time ago. Living abroad force me to improve my conversational skill even though I'm not sure it is improved, ha ha. 

I guess that's all I want to say for now. I will try to update more often. Have a nice, cloudy day, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment