Sunday, October 16, 2011

Are you happy

"Are you happy Dear?" I asked myself.
This simple question suddenly need a complicated answer. First, I need to know what definitely happy is. I even don't know how to describe this "happy" word. Maybe it can be very simple just as a child given a lolipop. But, maybe I can be very complicated like the feeling which come to you when you talk to someone whom you like.

Apapun itu, Allah, aq percaya perasaan bahagia akan kita rasakan saat kita melakukan hal yang benar. Tidak harus sesuatu yang membuatku melompat gembira, mungkin hanya hal kecil yang membuatku tersenyum dan memberikan ketenangan untukku.

Btw, today is world food day. A lot of my friend celebrate it with share vitamin product to peoples in Sempur park. I appreciate them :) But, I can't join them. I told my friend that I have to watch some cartoon movies. Of course that's not completely true. Honestly, I'm afraid. I don't feel comfort when I am in the crowded. It's not comfort for me to see a lot of people around me. :) So, I celebrate this food day just in my room, eating my diet and watching a very good film, My Name Is Khan, yes I was crying some times during the film :D yet, I feel happy this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment