Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday morning

Today is Saturday and it's raining out there. I like to stay in my room in such cloudy day. Watching TV, reading comic, or doing nothing :) It suddenly remembers me to some years ago. When I was in elementary school, in the middle school, till in the high school. I always like to stay at my room when I was raining outside. In my previous home, my room's window is almost as high as my bed so I can lay on my bed and feel the wind from the outside. I like to sit on my bed with a comic on my hand and some meals in my side. Those really relax me.
It's just like now. It's cloudy outside and I just stay in my room. I woke up about 9 am and felt my room was so cold and dark. Suddenly I realize It would be raining outside. I have some plan today, but it's likely I won't do any of those plans, he he. Maybe I'll just stay in my room and doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment